Pure & Clean
Pure & Clean Environmental Decontaminator
Pure & Clean Environmental decontaminator, uses ActivePure® technology to sanitize the air from viruses and bacteria; every hour it manages to continuously decontaminate an environment from 35 square meters to 100 square meters.
The only purifier on the market that employs a unique combination of technologies, including ion generation, superior HEPA filter, photocatalytic oxidation and our unique ActivePure® technology, tested in university laboratories and proven to be effective against bacteria, viruses , dust and fungi in the air and on surfaces.
Thanks to ActivePure® technology, it destroys over 99% of all contaminants present on surfaces and in the air
Drastically reduces the percentage of airborne contaminants and allergens that can trigger asthma and allergy symptoms
Refreshes the air and eliminates odors in rooms, reducing the onset of humidity and mold
Helps keep indoor environments cleaner by capturing airborne dust
Portable, it does not require any technical installation
It destroys VOCs, smoke and odors
It works 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Pure & Clean: how does your technology work?
- Several independent studies and tests have demonstrated its effectiveness against bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi present in the air and on surfaces
- It features a high intensity UVC light that uses the same oxidation and ionization properties as natural sunlight
- Its native ActivePure® technology (certified space technology continuously protects and purifies the environment) uses a catalytic process to produce super oxide ions and hydroelectric peroxides that destroy contaminants in the air and on surfaces
Who should use an air purifier and surface sanitizer?
- Anyone who wants to improve the quality of the indoor environment and their health
- People with particularly vulnerable immune systems
- People with allergies and asthma
- Homes, offices, medical facilities, nursing homes, schools, or any facility with indoor air quality problems
- HEPA and activated carbon filters.
- Universal power supply with cables;
- Removable rear grille;
- Replaceable ActivePure® cells;
- Maintenance reminders;
- LCD display;
- Five-speed fan;
- Generation of positive and negative multi-point RF ions;
Why use an air purifier and surface sanitizer in the office?
90% of workers admit that they went to the office even if they were ill. A worrying fact if we think about how much time we spend in shared places such as professional studios or public and private offices. The wholesomeness of the air we breathe and the surfaces with which we continually come into contact play a fundamental role in the prevention and protection of our health.
Furthermore, among the main factors increasing the risk of contagion and transmission of viruses and bacteria is one of the main triggers for the spread of microbes in the office: the infrequent cleaning of the hands especially following the use of toilets ( At least 70% admitted that they do not use soap or other cleaning substances for hand washing in the office).
The result is there for all to see: the consequent contamination of handles, doors, desks, pens and furnishings of all kinds can be determined in a few minutes.