Pure & Clean
Pure & Clean Environmental decontaminator
Pure & Clean Environmental decontaminator, uses ActivePure® technology to sanitize the air from viruses and bacteria; every hour it manages to continuously decontaminate an environment from 35 square meters to 100 square meters.
The only purifier on the market that employs a unique combination of technologies, including ion generation, a higher HEPA filter, photocatalytic oxidation and our unique ActivePure® technology, tested in university laboratories and proven to be effective against bacteria, viruses , dust and fungi in the air and on surfaces.
ActivePure® technology destroys over 99% of all contaminants present on surfaces and in the air
- Drastically reduces the percentage of airborne contaminants and allergens that can trigger asthma and allergy symptoms
- Refreshes the air and eliminates odors in environments reducing the onset of humidity and mold
- Helps keep indoor environments cleaner by capturing airborne dust
- Portable, it does not require any technical installation
- It destroys VOCs, smoke and odors
- It works 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Pure & Clean: how does its technology work?
- Its native ActivePure® technology (certified space technology continuously protects and purifies the environment) uses a catalytic process to produce super oxide ions and hydroelectric peroxides that destroy contaminants in the air and on surfaces
- It features a high intensity UVC light that uses the same oxidation and ionization properties as natural sunlight
- Several independent studies and tests have demonstrated its effectiveness against bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi present in the air and on surfaces
- Homes, offices, medical facilities, nursing homes, schools, or any facility with indoor air quality problems
- People with allergies and asthma
- People with particularly vulnerable immune systems
- Anyone who wants to improve the quality of the indoor environment and their health
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Combines Positive and Negative Multipoint and RF Ion Generation along with our proprietary ActivePure® Technology to clean the air and surfaces, without the use of ozone
- Five Speed Fan and LED Display
- Replaceable ActivePure® Cells
- HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters
- For anyone concerned with indoor environmental quality or their health
Who should use an air purifier and surface sanitizer?
Why use an air purifier and surface sanitizer in the office?
90% of workers admit they went to the office even if they were ill. A worrying fact if we think about how much time we spend in shared places such as professional studios or public and private offices. The wholesomeness of the air we breathe and the surfaces with which we continually come into contact play a fundamental role in the prevention and protection of our health.
Furthermore, among the main factors increasing the risk of contagion and transmission of viruses and bacteria is one of the main triggers for the spread of microbes in the office: the infrequent cleaning of the hands, especially following the use of toilets ( At least 70% admitted that they do not use soap or other cleaning substances for hand washing in the office).
The result is there for all to see: the consequent contamination of handles, doors, desks, pens and furnishings of all kinds can be determined in a few minutes.